Confessions

I have a few confessions to make today. I thought I'd share.

1. I confess that I hide candy bars in a secret place from my family. I know you are reading my blog. You will NEVER Find them!! Trust me.. NEVER.

2. I confess that I don't know what a podcast is. My hubby keeps talking about it and I have no clue.

3. I confess I don't always listen. I pretend to and I nod and comment even saying thing like "you're kidding? that's so funny." But, I have no idea what you just said.

4. I confess that I have an addiction to pens. I love them, I have a real problem with them, and I daily resist the urge to get more.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hilarious! I've ALWAYS known about #3. I only learned about #4 when I worked with you the last time. ;)
Tina said…
yeah, and you need to start blogging ms anonymous!
Heth said…
You are a woman after my own heart. I am the most selfish sweets hider ever. What a mean mean mommy.

Podcast schmodcast.
Diane Viere said…
Cleansing of the soul is a good thing! But, never, I repeat, NEVER, tell anyone where you hide your sweets stash!

:0) Diane
sRa said…
none of these are surprises to me, but it's good you admit it.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee