Little Red M

What's your favorite food?
"Macaroni... wait... foot size hot dogs"
But, we've never had foot sized hot dogs.
"Yeah we have -- at school"
What's your favorite treat?
"licorice" --- eating it now.
What's your favorite color?
"red pink white blue and green"
Why so many?
"because I do"
What's your favorite thing to do?
"practice hand standing" --- doing it now
What's your favorite day of the week?
"Wednesday because I get to share that day"
What's your favorite tv show?
"That's so Raven"
What's your favorite website?
www.paperdollheaven.com

What is a record?
"record? i don't know"
What is a cd?
"well, it is um a little thing that you put in a cd player and it plays when you push play"
What is a tape recorder?
"About the same thing as cd player but it plays tapes"
What is a mouse?
"A mouse? An animal that has big ears and a cute little head. You can draw one with two little circles and one big one and then two cute little eyes and then a big smile then a line on the smile and a little dot on top of the line for the mouth"
What is your favorite holiday?
"summer"
What do you like to do in the summer?
"ride my bike"
What's your favorite song?
"Are you talking like classy or funny?"
Whichever is your favorite.
"Well, Jeremiah was a bullfrog and it's funny"
Do you know the words to that?
"yes"
What are they?

Jeremiah was a bullfrog
He was a good friend of mine
I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him drink his wine.
Singing joy to the world
All the boys and girls
Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
Joy to you and me.

What does that mean "I helped him drink his wine"?
"It means he just grabbed his wine and helped him drink it by putting it up to his mouth and drinking it."
What is your favorite church song?
"Every breath I take I breathe in you oh waves of mercy waves of grace everywhere I look I see your face your love has captured me oh my God this love how can it be?"

Comments

Heth said…
"eating it now"
"doing it now"

She really lives in the moment doesn't she? Love her!
Amie said…
Sounds like quality time to me!
Angela said…
She is so adorable! I love that they love that last song; it's so awesome.
leighdrea said…
oh em!

Holiday? Summer? wow to cute


I LOVE YOU EMILY!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots

National Rescue Dog Day