1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
"Men also long for adventure
"2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
My husbands survey to complete on "Waterfowl hunting" in this state.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The High School Musical rerun!
4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A pencil rustling as Abbers studies her history behind me.
5. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went to INSTE.
6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Charlotte's Blog - she was new to my site! I copied this from her! :)
7. What are you wearing?
Jeans and a HOT HOT HOT sweater.
8. Did you dream last night?
9. When did you last laugh?
at Joe in INSTE
10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
11. Seen anything weird lately?
12. What do you think of this quiz?
13. What is the last film you saw?
can't remember. wow - that's sad.
14. If you turned a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
My mom a new house
15. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I have lived in 5 different states
16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
why limit it to just ONE?
17. Do you like to dance?
18. George Bush.
4 more years! :)
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
uh... haleigh. that's her name - not hard to imagine.
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
Barth - its a long story
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
with my family - sure it'd be fun.
22. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?"
"Well done my good and faithful servant
23. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.
whoever. wants. to. doit.