My Space

Thought it might be interesting to see where it all happens. Oooooh.. you know, cuz “IT” is so important, so engaging, so absorbing, so fascinating, so…. Irrelevant.

When I’m at work, which is basically from 9am – 3pm Mon-Fri, this is it. (Note: I’m not IN the photo, because, uh… I’m taking it!)



Note: The candle burning is lemon chiffon - very yummy. The coffee cup is filled with the daily favorite - Cinnabon Flavored with vanilla carmel creamer! Wow... I didn't realize there were that many wires under there!

Okay... this is the view out my window. Pretty blah today!











I’d actually like to see your space too. Blog about it. Post a photo!

Comments

Heth said…
Vanilla caramel.....yummy.
Diane Viere said…
Great idea! I love it! Need to challenge my computer photo skills....and take a digital in the a.m.! This blogging business is such an adventure!

Diane
Diane Viere said…
O.k...being vulnerable here...and quite honest: How do I post a photo in the comment section? :)

Diane
Tina said…
Diane,
You can post a photo with your comment by editing your profile. Then whatever photo you have in there will show up with your comment. But, I don't think you can just post a photo in the comment section. You'll have to post a photo on your blog for me to see your desk area! :) Can't wait!
Diane Viere said…
Thanks T! I'll see if I can navigate through editing my profile. Thanks for stopping by--I'm loving this blogging thing! :)

Diane
Angela said…
All my spaces are full of wedding stuff. I'll have to do it when I get back.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots

National Rescue Dog Day