I konw yuvoe raed tihs bferoe

Olny srmat poelpe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Comments

Heth said…
Everytime I see that, I am amazed at how our minds work.
Natalie Joy said…
The first time I saw something like this I was in a public place and didn't even realize that the letters were screwy until about half way through. It is crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

new boots

National Rescue Dog Day