moving

I haven't updated in two days! That is bad! bad bad bad!

We moved our bedroom stuff and our bathroom stuff and our kitchen stuff. So, we can eat and sleep and "do bathroom things" at one house(#2). The rest of the stuff, computer included, is at the other house(#1). So, right now I'm at the house #1. We took the day off to move more stuff. me and shawn. what a lonely couple of movers. We keep getting interrupted by urgent work calls on our cell phones. He takes one call, I make one call, next thing you know it's an hour and a half later. He's still on the phone now, and I had to check email. So, I snuck onto my blog to update.

It's wierd moving this time. We don't have the new house built so we're moving into something SMALLER, and it doesn't have all the conveniences of this home. Like... ROOMS. jk. We really like this place. But, it's going to be good for us to be closer together for a while.

We moved a bunch of stuff in the enclosed trailer over the weekend. That trailer holds a lot of boxes. Today we are moving some bigger stuff so we have somewhere to sit at the new house. The sofa and 2 chairs is about all we can fit in that thing. crazy.

Where did we get all this stuff?

Comments

Heth said…
What a fun way to spend a day off. I hope all goes smoothly for you guys and that you get a lot done today. Remember, lift with your legs, not your back.

Popular posts from this blog

Hunger Games

coffee